Sunday, December 5, 2021

Re: Omicron COVID-19 variant found in 11 states as Delta variant cases are rising

That is fine.  I'm not trying to evoke panic.  I was just commenting on how quickly it is spreading.  If history repeats itself, it will be all over the country by month's end.  If this proves to be a milder version of the virus as some are saying, then this could be a problem that solves itself.  Everybody will get the milder but more contagious variant and aquire immunity.  Then the virus will turn into a seasonal disease like the flu.

In March of 2020, COVID-19 went from just a few places in the United States to all over the country by the end of the month.

I have been feeling slightly sick for two days.  I am hoping that it is allergies.  I have repeatedly had times where allergies made me feel bad.

On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 5:14 PM Albert  wrote:
News such as the omicron variant gets primarily two responses: panic or apathy. I say bring it on. We will all do fine.

On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 3:01 PM John Coffey wrote:


No comments:

Post a Comment